Beetle Ground Player Nun Goes Mobile – The original Beetle Royal game is now available on your device!
1. Official PUBG on mobile.
100 players win by parachute on an island 8×8 km away. Players must locate and clear their weapons, vehicles and supplies, and defeat all players on a graphical and tactical battlefield that shrinks them. Force in the game zone. Get ready to land, plunder and do whatever it takes to survive and be the last man!
2. High quality HD graphics and audio.
Powerful Unreal Engine 4 creates jaw-dropping visual experience with full details, realistic gameplay effects and massive HD maps for Battle Royale. Feel in the middle of the process when you play with high quality audio, immersive 3D sound effects and 7.1 channel surround sound.
3. Realistic weapon.
Firearms, an ever-increasing lethality of emergency weapons, and real-time ballistic and travel trajectories give you the option to shoot, defeat, or provoke your opponents. Oh, and do you like dishes? We have a pot.
4. Travel in style.
Command a variety of vehicles, including cars, trucks, motorcycles, and boats, to hunt down your enemies, take them to the game zone, or escape quickly.
5. Join friends.
Avoid fighting with your friends. Invite your friends and join them, coordinate your battle plan via voice chat and set the perfect ambush.
6. Fair gaming environment.
Powerful anti-chat mechanism ensures a fun and fair environment for all PUBG mobile players.
Not just a game. This is Beetle Royal.
* Requires a permanent internet connection.
* Recommended specifications for PUBG Mobile: iPhone 6s or later and iOS 9 or later.
Supports but not limited to most iOS devices, including iOS X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, and iPhone 6S.
Arcade mode – Battle.
– A new and faster change of arcade mode.
– SLR sniper rifle added.
– Light foregrip, half foregrip, thumb foregrip added.
– Vertical advance and angular advance parameters are adjusted.
– Added lots of fun and long-term goals. Complete tough goals to get titles and clothes.
– Added titles to the game. Players can choose one to display their name.
– Players can now create or join a clan, which opens clan badges, queries and clan shops.
Check the regional rankings to see who’s better.
First person perspective
– Now supported in custom rooms.
– Added a team channel to search for teams.
– Added a community system where players can find topics of interest through tags.
– Players can now like each other after the match. The number of LIKEs received will be displayed on the player’s profile page.
– Characters now have different poses on the results screen based on performance.
– Added new passive animation for female characters.
Redesign the main menu UI.
– Redesigned the main user interface for players to quickly access different modes.
Redesign the UI.
– Easy shop UI.
Purchase and separate batches of multiple crates.
– All boxes can now be purchased 10 at a time.
Extra items in stock can now be sorted in batches.
Boxes can now be opened with coupons, which are created by combining coupon patches.
– Added new cars, helmets, bag finishes and new character faces.
– Messages can be marked as instant read.
– Players can see friends suggested by the system.
– Added more ways to share.
– Room owners now have access to more room parameters.
– The friend list has been improved to address the issue where data errors occurred when too many friends were present.
– Added weapons information in Spectator mode.
– Added quick refill button to refuel vehicles running on less fuel.
– Custom controls: sprint button, select list.